This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
Levante Beach, also known as the Sunrise Beach, is of the best known beaches in Europe. This is an urban beach over 2 km long, bathed by the calm waters of the Mediterranean and sun all day thanks to its south facing orientation.
The quality of its sand, the Smooth inclination into the sea, the enormous variety of services and leasure Activities awarded the Levante Beach with the Blue Flag year after year. Thanks to its location, you can enjoy the sun until sunset and enjoy the warm waters of the Mediterranean while contemplating Benidorm Island
It is the most popular beach in Benidorm where the social activity concentrates during the high season. If you are looking for fun and be seen, this is definitely your beach in Benidorm. In addition to enjoying all the family leisure (with slides, swings, inflatable rafts, a library, Cable Ski, Diving …) you will have the possibility to get close to famous places like Ku Lounge Cafe, Penelope Beach, Moon Beach, The Guinness Bar, Daytona Rock, … where you can enjoy your favorite drink with views of the beach and live performances.
Groups of young people, formed there, choose this beach to enjoy the sunny days make it a meeting point to organize their activities.
Among the many that this large beach has, we can highlight the services of surveillance and rescue, playgrounds, selective collection bins and urban solid waste, rental of umbrellas and hammocks (more than 5,000) or the Floating platforms, as well as the fun Cable Ski.
A good solution, very useful so that children do not get lost, (situation suffered by many parents during all summers) are the meeting points, which are striking and large colored structures distributed all over the beach.
The promenade is always busy with people who like to walk or run.
At night the promenade turns into one of the best places of leisure and fun of Benidorm, with lots of bars, terraces and pubs.
- Length: 2,084 metres.
- Average Width: 55 metres.
- Maximum width: 75 metres.
- Minimum width: 20 metres
- Sand surface: 125,785 m2.
- Foot showers: 19 modules of 10 pipes/taps
- Litter Bins on beach: 115
- Litter Bins on Promenade: 49
- Parasols (11 months): 1,400 in 10 areas
- Sun Loungers (11 months): 4,600 in 10 areas
- Floating platforms (July-September): 1
- Cable-Ski (Easter – October): 1
- First aid stations (Easter – October): 2
- Life Guard surveillance positions: 5
- Playground: 3
- Area of sports and recreational activities: 2
- Security flags: 6
- Boarded walkway access 19
- Ecological toilet cubicles: 2
- Beach Library: 1
- Disabled accessible point: 1